Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for amazon chase card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for amazon chase card

I have applied for amzon chase and it says to wait for 30 days. They will review manually and send me letter.

What should i do ?

Recently i hv been approved for chase freedom, will that impact positive or negative?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Applied for amazon chase card

@Anonymous wrote:

I have applied for amzon chase and it says to wait for 30 days. They will review manually and send me letter.

What should i do ?

Recently i hv been approved for chase freedom, will that impact positive or negative?

Call in and see if they need more info.

Check the backdoor number sticky at the top of the forum.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What should i do ?

Call in and see if they need more info.

Check the backdoor number sticky at the top of the forum.

+1 chase recon is great too.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 3 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I agree you need to call the backdoor number and talk to an analyst. And Recon!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 7
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Fyi, when I got the 30 day message it meant that I had to verify identity by faxing in a utility bill showing my address, as well as a copy of my drivers license.

Call them and see if this is what they need from you.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@webhopper wrote:
Fyi, when I got the 30 day message it meant that I had to verify identity by faxing in a utility bill showing my address, as well as a copy of my drivers license.

Call them and see if this is what they need from you.

I got denied with the reason that they just approved me Chase Freedom Card. So they can not approve another card within 30 days. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got denied with the reason that they just approved me Chase Freedom Card. So they can not approve another card within 30 days. Smiley Sad

That is a common reason from them; I have always been able to get the second application pushed through though. Maybe that is just all they feel comfortable giving you. You could try taking 500 from the Chase Freedom to get the Chase Amazon visa

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.