Regular Contributor
johnecova

Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

I always call to find out if it was declined... Which was always the case when ihad bad credit habits but this time they just wanted to verifymy address cause it was diff on one of the reports... Dos this mean im approved pending my adress verification?
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel

Re: Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

Dunno, but it sounds promising. :smileyhappy:

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Contributor
daytrade5

Re: Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

johnecova wrote:
I always call to find out if it was declined... Which was always the case when ihad bad credit habits but this time they just wanted to verifymy address cause it was diff on one of the reports... Dos this mean im approved pending my adress verification?

I was instantly approved via the telephone for the No Hassle Cash Rewards card & decided to check the automated line just to be sure. I got the 7-10 day message & waited it out a little while longer. Finally after about a week my status was updated to approved. They may be processing your information, which in Capital One's case  takes a little while. You can try calling to speak with an CSR, or dail up a back door #. Which card did you apply for?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}