Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

I always call to find out if it was declined... Which was always the case when ihad bad credit habits but this time they just wanted to verifymy address cause it was diff on one of the reports... Dos this mean im approved pending my adress verification?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

Dunno, but it sounds promising. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2 of 3
daytrade5
Contributor

Re: Applied for an unsecured cap 1 and got 7-10day message

@Anonymous wrote:
I always call to find out if it was declined... Which was always the case when ihad bad credit habits but this time they just wanted to verifymy address cause it was diff on one of the reports... Dos this mean im approved pending my adress verification?

I was instantly approved via the telephone for the No Hassle Cash Rewards card & decided to check the automated line just to be sure. I got the 7-10 day message & waited it out a little while longer. Finally after about a week my status was updated to approved. They may be processing your information, which in Capital One's case  takes a little while. You can try calling to speak with an CSR, or dail up a back door #. Which card did you apply for?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.