Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for my First Secured Card.

tag
Tink1o5
Valued Member

Applied for my First Secured Card.

Well I'm finally on the right track. My credit is horrid and im starting to work on everything finally. Although it should have been done long ago. Better late then never though right?? So I applied for my First Secured Card from WF today for a 300 CL. Not sure if i got approved yet or not... it said pending... So i wasnt automatically denied. I do bank with wells fargo already.

I'm a bit nervous, but I hope i will be accepted so i can start a new chapter of improving my credit.

WF Secured - 300
Quizzle Score (FAKO) - 568 (3-5-13)

Starting Score: 559
Current Score: 559
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied for my First Secured Card.

Good luck on your approval and your credit journey. It will pay off in the end. Stay focused!!!

*8/10/13
Message 2 of 3
rbusch34
Established Member

Re: Applied for my First Secured Card.

Good luck on the approval. I got approved by WF secured card with a 523 Credit Score and I had a checking a savings with them. Since then I have graduated and they have increased my credit limit twice. Once before graduating to unsecured, and one a couple of days ago.

Starting Scores: EQ 621 EX 613 TU 603
05/04/2013: EQ 701 EX 663 TU 720 lender pull
Goal Score: 750 Across the board
In My Wallet Wells Fargo Platinum Visa $3000 Macy's $800 Victoria's Secret $730 Express $500

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.