Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for the Hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for the Hooters

I got this message, Thank you for giving Hooters MasterCard the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We are processing your application and you will be notified regarding its status within 7-10 business days.....Must be a denial Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for the Hooters

Badcreditguy wrote:
I got this message, Thank you for giving Hooters MasterCard the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We are processing your application and you will be notified regarding its status within 7-10 business days.....Must be a denial Smiley Sad

No way BCG, Be patient with them. I also got that message b4 gettiing card in mail 2 weeks laterSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

i applied on a wednesday, called on a friday found out i was approved, and got my card on a monday Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

what was your limit? I am wondering what is their maximum limit?

25,000 or up?

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 30
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:

That happens a lot BCG.  You'll get it!!!!!  Smiley Happy
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long should I wiat before calling hooters before checking on my application I put in last night?
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

i would say 2 or 3 days.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on sat I called today still pending must be a denial since its taking so long Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.