Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for the Hooters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for the Hooters

Badcreditguy wrote:
I applied on sat I called today still pending must be a denial since its taking so long Smiley Sad

Probably not, denials are usually pretty quick.

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

update- I called hooters today I was approved! For 1100.00! Im not sure about the annual fee or rate they dont know that yet. Thanks to you all!
Message 12 of 30
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
update- I called hooters today I was approved! For 1100.00! Im not sure about the annual fee or rate they dont know that yet. Thanks to you all!

WTG!!!! Wave   And we told you so!  Smiley Tongue  Congrats!!!

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat BCG...told ya!!!  Lol!!
Message 14 of 30
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Hooray for BCG! You are just going to have to change your screen name!!! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 30
aaagirl
New Contributor

Badcreditguy,
What were your scores when you were approved?  I also applied 1 week ago, called 2x and they just keep saying I'll recieve something in the mail in 7-10 days.  Is there someone other than customer service I can call?
Thanks in advance,
aaagirl1
FICO SCORES:
>8/11/07 TU: 572 EXP: 586 EQ: 542
1/15/08 TU: 620 EXP: 642 EQ: 655
Message 16 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled TU my fako score was 577 with a ton of inquiries. I applied last saturday and just approved yesterday. When I called I would just say," I was calling to see if my credit application was approved or denied", that way they had to give me an answer =) If I can get the card you will too!
Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats COOL BCG, and kind of funny because I was just perusing threads a few pages back last night and ran across this one and found myself wondering if you had been approved for this card yet.

Van

Message 18 of 30
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

BCG do you have to be in a certain area for them to pull TU.  My TU is currently 574.  What abt if you have a bankruptcy?  Will they approve with bankruptcy?  Does anyone know the answer to help me with that one?
Message 19 of 30
BRH3
Regular Contributor

They always seem to pull TU. They seem to be very generous to people with past credit mistakes. I just got approved with a 619 TU but 3 open collections that I just began to dispute after my approval. Give them a try. You might just be suprised.
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.