Established Contributor

Applied for the Hooters

I got this message, Thank you for giving Hooters MasterCard the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We are processing your application and you will be notified regarding its status within 7-10 business days.....Must be a denial :smileysad:
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for the Hooters

Badcreditguy wrote:
I got this message, Thank you for giving Hooters MasterCard the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We are processing your application and you will be notified regarding its status within 7-10 business days.....Must be a denial :smileysad:

No way BCG, Be patient with them. I also got that message b4 gettiing card in mail 2 weeks later:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor

everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!
Valued Member

i applied on a wednesday, called on a friday found out i was approved, and got my card on a monday :smileyhappy:
Nov 20 2007:EQ-639---TU-638---EX-598
Valued Contributor

what was your limit? I am wondering what is their maximum limit?

25,000 or up?

Valued Member

Nov 20 2007:EQ-639---TU-638---EX-598
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:

That happens a lot BCG.  You'll get it!!!!!  :smileyhappy:
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Established Contributor

how long should I wiat before calling hooters before checking on my application I put in last night?
Valued Contributor

i would say 2 or 3 days.

Established Contributor

I applied on sat I called today still pending must be a denial since its taking so long :smileysad:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.