Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply CSP then Freedom?

tag
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

Apply CSP then Freedom?

If I apply for the CSP and get denied would I still have the option to app for the Freedom?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Apply CSP then Freedom?

Yes u will still have the option. I don't think chase has a rule similar to Amex or citi in place
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 9
enharu
Super Contributor

However you might come off as desperate for credit with them....depending on number of inquiries and age of your accounts
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 9
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

My INQ's are about 4 on each EQ and EX and all will be at least a year old in June. TU has 5, 2 from Dec/Jan.

My AAOA is 6 yrs, oldest revolving account is 17 yrs.

I plan on apping in June.
Message 4 of 9
enharu
Super Contributor

What's your util yet? Do you know your scores?

As long as you got no serious recent baddies, low util, you should be approved for both
Message 5 of 9
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

No recent baddies. Last was 30 day late in June 08.

My scores are 725 EQ as of 3/14/13, 715 TU as of 3/6/13. These were when I had about 60 % UTL. Once everything reports I should have about 9% UTL and I estimate my scores will jump to 750's range.
Message 6 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 9
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

My biggest concerns are "High Loan Balance to Original Balance" new mortgage from June '12 and overbalanced student loan due to deferment.
Message 8 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

That can be explained on recon (if necessary) and most mortgages - if they are fairly new- are high loan to debt.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.