New Contributor
shorefox

Re: Apply for CSP or garden?

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to apply as soon as my Citi card reports the $10k limit. Right now it is still reporting a $6k limit (got the increase a few weeks ago). 

Starting Score: 737 (EXP - Amex Pull 6/29/12) | 732 (CreditKarma)
Current Score: 737
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Voodard

[ Edited ]

Shorefox, I think you should pull your FICO scores for TU and EQ before applying. If you're credit score isn't reporting in the 740~ range you may want to wait a bit longer.

TU 743 as of 5/12
EQ 715 as of 10/13
EX Plus 780 as of 7/12

Cards in wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred ($25k) Chase Freedom (8k) NFCU Platinum ($24k) HHonors Reserve ($11k)
United MileagePlus Club ($17k)
New Contributor
shorefox

Voodard wrote:

Shorefox, I think you should pull your FICO scores for TU and EQ before applying. If you're credit score isn't reporting in the 740~ range you may want to wait a bit longer.

Good advice. As soon as my Citi reports as $10k, I will pull my 2 fico's before applying. My EX from my recent AMEX approval was 737..not quite 740, but almost there.

Starting Score: 737 (EXP - Amex Pull 6/29/12) | 732 (CreditKarma)
Current Score: 737
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+