Reply
Established Contributor
MountainHiker
Posts: 651
Registered: ‎08-07-2012
0

Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 20,087
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?


MountainHiker wrote:

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks


If you have pre-approval online I have not seen that not be an instant when applying for it... I would do it right online!

 

Fico Scores: EQ 673 DCU, TU 678 Wally, EX 669 Chase(08-31-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
MountainHiker
Posts: 651
Registered: ‎08-07-2012
0

Re: Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

Th


Creditaddict wrote:

MountainHiker wrote:

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks


If you have pre-approval online I have not seen that not be an instant when applying for it... I would do it right online!

 


Thanks CA

Will go for it this evening. Nervous about the outcome.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?


MountainHiker wrote:

Th


Creditaddict wrote:

MountainHiker wrote:

Need some advice.Trying to decide which is the best way to apply for the pre-approval Cash Rewards card.Over the phone or online and does it matter what time of the evening or day to apply? Thanks


If you have pre-approval online I have not seen that not be an instant when applying for it... I would do it right online!

 


Thanks CA

Will go for it this evening. Nervous about the outcome.


DOOOIIIEEETTTTT!!!!! Your going to get a SWEET limit!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
bbb3601
Posts: 328
Registered: ‎01-26-2012
0

Re: Apply online pre-approval or via phone for NFCU?

I am guessing 14k.......:smileyhappy:

 

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.





myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+