Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying Credit card

tag
ashi1989
Established Member

Applying Credit card

Hi. i added authorized user my mom 2 month ago to couple of my cards so i checked her fico score today and it was 760. i want to get her couple cards this month and i was wondering what should i apply to get her high limit cards any suggestion? somebody tells me fidn cards that will put HP on each bearau so you will have 3 cards in one month easily 

any advise will be helpfull

thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Re: Applying Credit card

I believe Discover It mainly pulls TU. She can apply for that and my experience with Discover has been great. They haven't been stingy with CL. Chase Freedom pulls EX (Correct me if I'm wrong) Ultimately it all depends whether or not one HP will provide enough information for a Credit Issuer to extend any credit to an applicant. If they can't decide on one HP they may Triple pull. Good luck! Hope she finds the right card for her!
Message 2 of 6
MT936
Established Contributor

If she wants a high limit card apply for an Amex
Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 3 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@ashi1989 wrote:

i was wondering what should i apply to get her high limit cards any suggestion?

If her credit and income support a high limit with a creditor then she will get a high limit.  Provide some other criteria to help narrow down the options.

Message 4 of 6
ashi1989
Established Member

Her income is around 100k. she want to get some credit cards for flying and shopping 

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ashi1989 wrote:

Her income is around 100k. she want to get some credit cards for flying and shopping 

American Express Delta, SPG, or one of the Blue (no matter what limit she starts with she can request a credit line increase at 61 days for 3x the current limit with soft pull)

Chase Freedom

Fidelity American Express is backed by Bank of America and offers flat 2% on everything (great every day card and BofA gives large limits)

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.