wheeee1234

Re: Applying for CSP at the bank - lower requirement for bonus

[ Edited ]

@TM82:

You're probably right - her comment was probaby a combination of the clerk's personal experience with people who have applied with her and an attempt to boost my ego haha.

Frequent Contributor
gen-specific

whats up with CSP giving out these low limits?

I don't know your income but your profile sounds much like mine, except I dont have student loans

Citi Thank You Premier 60k, AMEX Blue 30k, Chase Sapphire Preferred 30k, BoA VISA Rewards 30k, Wells Fargo 30k, Barclays Arrival+ 20k, Citibank Custom Credit Line 12k, Macys/AMEX 2.5k/500

EFX 711, EXP 713, TU 713 - AVG 701 GOOD - May 2014
EFX ???, EXP ???, TU 764 - AVG 764 GOOD - Aug 2014
wheeee1234

gen-specific wrote:

whats up with CSP giving out these low limits?

I don't know your income but your profile sounds much like mine, except I dont have student loans

Probably because I don't have any other accounts with them.  I'll request a CLI in a couple months.  Interestingly though, ithe credit limit is higher than my BofA card, where I have a checking account.

wheeee1234

ezdoesit wrote:

Since you have such a good credit profile I see you have the citi world dividend card you should call and try and get it upgraded to the world elite with the emv chip no credit check they just tell you if your eligible plus its a card that can not be applied for only offered or requested.

Are there any real benefits to upgrading?  I don't really plan on using my Citi card anymore since the points on the CSP and my BofA cards are much better.

Super Contributor
enharu

It's just benefits of World Elite vs. Platinum MC.

You can read on the specifics on Mastercard website. For most people, it won't make a difference.

If you travel quite a bit, then World Elite has some perks that can help out.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
searchingfor67

Congrats!
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}