Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for Chase Freedom while waiting for BCE

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Applying for Chase Freedom while waiting for BCE

what about BCP? That's what im interested in! 

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Congrats, told you to not worry about it. For some reason everyone is getting approved for BCE this month, so anyone who's interested head on over to amex. 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 31 of 33
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

Idk, apply for the BCE then upgrade in a year Smiley Wink

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 32 of 33
tatterz
New Contributor

Apping for Freedom while waiting on my BCE status is exactly what I did! aha. Got both cards and love them.

At this point though, I kind of think the BoA 123 would suit me, a college studen, better than the Amex though so I do kind of want it but might get the BoA Better Balance Rewards instead.

I just don't like that I can't get 3% back at Walmarts and stuff. I'm pretty sure Visas, like Freedom and BoA 123, go by the MCC and counts the Walmarts as "Grocery Stores" so that makes me want the BoA 123..

TU: 730 (Lender Pull) ; EQ: 738 (MyFico)
Barclay's Sallie Mae 5% Mastercard $1k(4/2013)- My main beach
Chase Freedom $3k (3/2013) - My side beach
Amex BCE $6k (3/2013) - When I feel like a boss
Crapital One Platinum $750 (2/2010) - When I feel like a n00b
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.