Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for Credit

tag
ashi1989
Established Member

Applying for Credit

i have a question for applying some credit cards

i Recently ad my name as AU on couple of cards of my brother after couple month i just applied for Capital one quicksilver today and got approved for 10k and applied for chase Sapphire i received a meesage to call chas as soon as possible so ill give them call tomorrow see what happening. Cap1 pulled experian and TU both today and chase just pulled Experian so i have 1 inq on TU and 2 on Experian. My question is how many more card i can in next couple days to get high credit limit and should i just apply one card in each bank or i can apply 2 cards with one bank? i'm trying to get 3-4 cards more to have atlest 5-6 cards with high credit limit 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Applying for Credit

@ashi1989 wrote:

i have a question for applying some credit cards

i Recently ad my name as AU on couple of cards of my brother after couple month i just applied for Capital one quicksilver today and got approved for 10k and applied for chase Sapphire i received a meesage to call chas as soon as possible so ill give them call tomorrow see what happening. Cap1 pulled experian and TU both today and chase just pulled Experian so i have 1 inq on TU and 2 on Experian. My question is how many more card i can in next couple days to get high credit limit and should i just apply one card in each bank or i can apply 2 cards with one bank? i'm trying to get 3-4 cards more to have atlest 5-6 cards with high credit limit 

Cap1 is triple pull ... check your EQ report.  Do you have any cards on your own other than the new Cap1 QS?  Chase is not the lender to take AUs in consideration so I would say do NOT app for a 2nd Chase card and wait.  Amex would have been a better option than Chase  if you only have AU cards. Might want to try with 1 more app for Amex and then wait like 6 months and then go for a few more. That is just my 2cents but I am conservative with my apps.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.