Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applying for NFCU credit card and have some questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applying for NFCU credit card and have some questions

I heard that NASA is super easy on people with very thin clean files and gives BIG limits. Also I heard you can app even though you are not a member and it does seem to give me this options on there website. I have ALSO heard that all there applications are soft pulls not matter what?

Could anyone chime in for me and help please. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applying for NFCU credit card and have some questions

@Anonymous wrote:

I heard that NASA is super easy on people with very thin clean files and gives BIG limits. Also I heard you can app even though you are not a member and it does seem to give me this options on there website. I have ALSO heard that all there applications are soft pulls not matter what?

Could anyone chime in for me and help please. Thanks!

Not sure where you heard that they give big limits to people with thin files.  They are very conservative and can be difficult to get approved for a cc.  If you apply for a cc without being a member it will be a HP and you still couldn't get the card without joining first.  You have to join first and then apply for a cc.  Generally both of those will result in SPs if done fairly close to each other

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw some posts on here. I guess that is a good thing they are conservative though. Well I guess I need to keep building my current accounts at least for a few years. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I saw some posts on here. I guess that is a good thing they are conservative though. Well I guess I need to keep building my current accounts at least for a few years. 

I'm not trying to scare you away. Get your scores up some and make sure you have no baddies then you will be good.

BTW, your thread title says NFCU but your question asks about NASA.  My response was for NASA.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.