New Contributor
rohardi

Applying for credit card with USAA on the same credit pull as auto loan inquery

I will be applying USAA in the next month for a auto loan, I was wondering if I could apply for a credit Card at  the same time with the same pull????

Regular Contributor
JackBeNimble

Re: Applying for credit card with USAA on the same credit pull as auto loan inquery

rohardi wrote:

I will be applying USAA in the next month for a auto loan, I was wondering if I could apply for a credit Card at  the same time with the same pull????

Yes.  I specifically asked them that same question about 2 months ago and they confirmed it.  But you can call them yourself and ask.  I love calling USAA.   My aged mother called them the other day and said, "I have a stupid question . . .  " and the CSR said, "Mrs. Nimble, you've been a USAA customer for over 50 years.  To answer your questions is why we're here.  What can I do for you?"

Sorry, I digress.  But the answer is yes, within the same 30-day period.

-----
04/2010 EQ 656 TU 648
05/2010 EQ 669 TU 664
06/2010 EQ 674 TU 678
07/2010 EQ 666 TU 667

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+