cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apporved for Capital One Venture and Quicksilver ?????

tag
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Re: Apporved for Capital One Venture and Quicksilver ?????

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for both these cards. The rep over phone said I should get an email in the next 24 hours welcoming me to capital one. I have not had any emai. l called back tonite and they did state I was Approved for both. Kinda weird i would not get an email sooner. Anyone know how their process works. My chase freedom tuesday sent me an email instantly after submiting the app.

Asset1

Congratulations! My email took 3 days I think. If the phone rep says yes, you're good.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recieved letters for both my venture and quicksilver stating I was approved. the letter said the cards would be mailed out in 7 to 10 days ! on the other hand my Chase freedom I applied for has already come and transfered balance to. thanks myfico forum for all the help and direction. Never would have dreamed of getting 25,000 credit line in two days with these three cards.

Asset1

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Monday

Shipping email Wednesday

Received Cards Saturday.

Message 13 of 18
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Broke_Triathlete wrote:

@Simba501 wrote:

My approval emails took days, not 24 hours.

This. I remember mine taking days as well. They also said that I should receive the cards in 7-10 days. It seems as though that's the shipping time frame. I think my cards took slightly over 2 weeks.

Did you get an email or letter in mail first?

I got an email, then card, then letter stating that I have a rewards card now IIRC.

Personal:

Business:

Message 14 of 18
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Apparently I got instant approval. However, unlike all the other messages that I see on this board, my approval page didn't have a picture of the card along with the limit. It just sayd, "Congrats, approved!". 

Wasn't sure if it was a tech glitch or an actual approval. I called the auto-line and it said app pending (kept saying it for a couple of days) but when I reached the person, he said it was approved for 15k. 

I didn't get an email from them even after 2 weeks. 

No cards came in the mail for 2 weeks.

After a week, they sent me a mail with a few documents, one with the limit and interest rate, my scores, and the main T&C that covers interest charges etc. 

I could see the card's last 4 digits (as well as Visa Sig) on the "link another card" page, that's how I knew for sure it's not bogus Smiley Happy 

Message 15 of 18
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

I applied for the Venture card this past Friday night and received an instant approval. For a fraction of a second, they flashed my CL. After the congratulatory splash page disappeared, I was immediately prompted to sign in to my existing Cap One account to link my new Venture card. After I did that, I went to my account summary page where I could now see the terms of my new account. My congratulatory email came yesterday evening, so a little less than 24 hours. Still waiting on the card shipment notification at this time.

Message 16 of 18
joejoejohnsen
Established Member

I was approved on June 28th   for the Venture one 7.5 and the Venture10. Card it just said  approved. But I have been waiting for 14 days so far and still no cards.  I called Saturday,  the rep told me if I didn't receive it by Tuesday to call back and they will send it out fed ex 2 to 3 day 

" height="75">
Message 17 of 18
Dawggie14
Regular Contributor

Venture card received on 7/15, so exactly 10 days from approval. Nice looking card too!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.