Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval or Denial

tag
first48
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approval or Denial

jmbfl, the only looked at EQ because that is where the inquiry went.  The scores are so different because I don't have any collections on EQ and I have 2 on TU and 1 on EX.  I have some different things on those reports that are not on EQ because they were taken off.
2/01/09 TU 678 EQ 690 EX 655
06/12/2014 EQ 634/ TU 623/ EX 618
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

stef37 wrote:

mjbfan- Have you pulled copies of your lexis-nexis report to see that it is accurate?

This is where alot of those security questions come from. Under FACTA you can get your yearly report for free.

You can also pull your Innovis report to see if it is accurate as well. Innovis is the 4th CRA behind TU, EX, and EQ.

Thx for the info Stef i will check into this but do allot of banks pull Innovis Also do allot banks use lexinexis also can i dispute with both of this companies if i find information that is not correct.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have yet to pull my L/N report so I am not sure if you can dispute. L/N digs for public records and such. Obviously they obtained my divorce papers since HSBC traumatized me asking about my ex's mistress. I have learned he has since married her, but that hardly makes her my relative. Smiley Tongue

I received my Innovis and it was pretty bare. No inquiry's and a few accounts were reported to them. You can dispute if you find errors on it. I do not know who pulls them for certain. Target, BoA, and GEMB are the ones I can remember being listed. The ex's address and of course, my married name from that time.

I would imagine these are pulled mostly for verification purposes. (Atleast I hope. 3 reports and score's are enough to keep up with)

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.