cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval with different terms on discover it card?

tag
Johnnyblaze1986
Valued Member

Re: Approval with different terms on discover it card?

I call that a shady and sneaky business practive. How can you approve for the card and not the bonus? I'm a stubborn indivual, I would tell discover not to even bother sending me the card, and to cancel my approval.

Current Score: EX: 802 TU: 793 EQ: 790 / Last App: 04/11/2014 / In the garden until I find a house I like.

Citi Dividend $14,000Amex Blue Cash Preferred $14,000Chase Ink Cash $12,500Sallie Mae $12,500BOA Business Cash Back Rewards $10,000Chase Sapphire Preferred $8,500 Capital One Quicksilver $1,000     
Message 11 of 12
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: Approval with different terms on discover it card?

@Johnnyblaze1986 wrote:

I call that a shady and sneaky business practive. How can you approve for the card and not the bonus? I'm a stubborn indivual, I would tell discover not to even bother sending me the card, and to cancel my approval.

+1

But i think in my case, I have BK7 on my report. discharged 6/12/13.

Like I said, i'm still stoked tho. Just hope I get a decent limit.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.