Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved AMAZON CARD!

tag
Aznmomma2

Re: Approved AMAZON CARD!

@Anonymous wrote:

AZnmomma82,

Next month you should see a little jump on your fico Smiley Happy  When the account is a year old you will see another jump.  Adding new accounts hurt in the short run, but remember you are getting triple nailed.  You get the inq, you got a new acct and AAoA also drops.  The advantage is of course as that account ages, any future expansions of cards will have less of an affect on your AAoA, since your foundation is more solid Smiley Happy

I applied for and was approved for 4 cards last week, when those cards hit the radar I expect my fico to drop 50 pts.  700ish to 650ish is going to hurt, but I do not forsee any need for expansions in the next year.  So I will just cultivate what I have and await the jump in fico over the next 2 years Smiley Happy

I have to say psychoinhell you nailed this to the month!  I just checked my reports and credit scores and my score jumped 40 points! 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Giving you the finger??Smiley Very Happy  Amazon is great,  Got my first increase after 4 months.  Doubled even.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay Congrats OP :-)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.