Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved American Express Blue Cash Preferred

tag
Credit_1
Valued Member

Approved American Express Blue Cash Preferred

i had my wife apply for American Express Blue Cash Preferred with $2,000.00 CL my wife has Limit of credit history i thought that she will not get APPROVED and she was APPROVED for American Express  Green Preferred i dont know how this happen but i happy she got approved.

After some years try to be memeber from American Express WE are finally members.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
aftermath
Established Contributor

Re: Approved American Express Blue Cash Preferred

@Credit_1 wrote:

i had my wife apply for American Express Blue Cash Preferred with $2,000.00 CL my wife has Limit of credit history i thought that she will not get APPROVED and she was APPROVED for American Express  Green Preferred i dont know how this happen but i happy she got approved.

After some years try to be memeber from American Express WE are finally members.

Ok, I'm utterly confused.

You say that your wife applied and got approved for an American Express Blue Cash Preferred with a credit limit of $2000, but it turned out to actually be an American Express Green Preffered?

How can she have a credit limit of $2000 if she got approved for an American Express Green Preferred which has no pre-set credit limit?

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 2 of 21
Credit_1
Valued Member

She got APPROVED for Both.

Message 3 of 21
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Do you mind sharing your wife's credit history with us? I currently have AMEX Zync which I planned to use for about 9 months than app for an AMEX credit card (Blue Cash or Blue Sky).

Message 4 of 21
tray
Valued Contributor

atatRe: Approved American Express Blue Cash Preferred

Congrats, and welcome to the AMEX family, it is a good prime card to have, and good customer service

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 21
Credit_1
Valued Member

She does not have any credit at all i dont know how this happen.i try to see what experian show but nothing there was not history so i could not get Credit Score

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 7 of 21
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Alot of ppl get really excited about this card...and I see alot of approvals for $2000. IMHO, I think that is a low CL...so are ppl excited cause this is their first AX card? I would think AX will be a little more generous with their CL on this AX Express BC Preferred.

What do you folks think?

Message 8 of 21
Credit_1
Valued Member

American Express Green had came in mail today.Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 21
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

I just got approved for the American Express Blue Cash Preferred card today...I got an $8100 CL.  I am interested in knowing some reviews on this card.  I thought the rewards were awesome although not the type of card you would want to carry a balance on.  Their APR's range from around 17%-22%  But if you are using this card for regular expenses such as groceries and gas, the rewards seem unbeatable.  That's all I plan to use it for so the balance is paid off every month. 

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.