cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Apple Barclays Card 2500 Credit Line !! ??

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved Apple Barclays Card 2500 Credit Line !! ??

The Barclays Apple Credit Card. Do you apply thru Apple.com Or just go to Barclays website? If I were to make a new macbook purchase and apply on Apples website, after paying it off can I use the credit card for anything else or is it an Apple only purcahse card? 

Message 31 of 33
shane82388
Established Contributor

@Outdoorstech1 wrote:

The Barclays Apple Credit Card. Do you apply thru Apple.com Or just go to Barclays website? If I were to make a new macbook purchase and apply on Apples website, after paying it off can I use the credit card for anything else or is it an Apple only purcahse card? 

Go through the Apple website and you can use it immediately upon approval.

Its just a plain Visa, aside from the special financing offers for the Apple store.

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cf2701 wrote:

That is just the thing, it was the ONLY credit card I had gotten approved for!  Just out of the blue, BAM they approved me.  I have since gotten approved for a Cap One, but only for a $500 CL.  I'm ok with two cards, because my credit is VERY bad and I have no idea how I even got those?

I am very happy and feel very lucky Barclays gave me a chance. I actually wonder if somehow it was a glitch?  Smiley Happy  But I am going to take my grace and be responsible to improve my credit, thats for sure!

I'm curious to know how you're making out with this card and your credit in general? Haven't seen you since this posting.

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.