Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 33
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved BCP, Sapphire Preffered, And Amex Platinum

but congrats hopefully in a year or so i can post this

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 12 of 33
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the Sapphire Preferred!!!

I LOVE mine!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 13 of 33
rbizzle
Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

thank you!  if you garden and just pay down your util you should be set in a year or so.  just give it time and you will be able to achieve anything you want.  remember rome wasn't built in a day and neither is credit!!!

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that was a very successful application spree!  Congratulations!

Message 15 of 33
Smerri1029
Regular Contributor

Congrats. I am also at the point of having every card I want in my wallet. A nice feeling and great to be able to watch the garden grow!

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Barclays US Air, Citi Prestige
What's In My Sock Drawer: Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, SME FCU Visa
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new cards, not bad for one day.

Message 17 of 33
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approvals! Just out of curiosity, how many inquiries did you have and which FICO report did they use for your Sapphire Preferred?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 18 of 33
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@rbizzle wrote:

@afbar1114 wrote:

thank you!  if you garden and just pay down your util you should be set in a year or so.  just give it time and you will be able to achieve anything you want.  remember rome wasn't built in a day and neither is credit!!!

thinking about it today i dont see a need for the AF for CSP. i may just app for freedom insted as it may fit me better. hopefully i can get the VIsa signature one( i have seen them in the wild) and BCP if i can justify the AF for that one and if i put alll my gas and food on it. it may pay off. i have been thinking about what cards would fit my needs more and comapre them to the AF's. like i said with the amount of money i spend on gas and food i will more then cover the AF for BCP but not the CSP. i think the freedom would fit my needs more then the CSP. i will also be keeping my ZYNC for longer then i thought because the AF is lower then the others and i will more then cover my AF's even with the pack with my spending. maybe when i get a better paying job i will re look at my cards

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 19 of 33
rbizzle
Contributor

@searchingfor67 wrote:

Congrats on the approvals! Just out of curiosity, how many inquiries did you have and which FICO report did they use for your Sapphire Preferred?

They used my experian, which at the time I believe had 3 or 4 inquiries on it. I know it was low bc I just closed on my house back in November and had been trying not to app for anything for a while before that, which kind of made it easy bc when I had the goal of buying the house i had no other choice then not to app lol
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.