tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Barclay Rewards

@Tictoctech wrote:
What is an Show MC card?

I believe this is it...

http://www.showcardcc.com/

And after reading their terms I think I will gladly stay away from them.. They offer a card with a 35.9% APR Smiley Tongue 

Message 11 of 20
Tictoctech
Valued Member

Is it a rebuilder card?

Message 12 of 20
jsucool76
Super Contributor

It is like..a first premier level rebuilder card. High APR, AF charged on your limit before you even get the card..

You can only apply through a mail offer, and they have different ones. 21.9% APR, $50 AF, min $500 limit, 35.9% APR, $75 AF, $300 min limit. 

not the most attractive thing ever. Better off with a secured card if you're rebuilding. 

Message 13 of 20
Tictoctech
Valued Member

Thanks it's so many secure cards. Do you know of an good ones . I know about NFCU and USAA. But are their any small bank secure cards that are ok on fees? No CAP1 I got two of their cards already.

Message 14 of 20
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Tictoctech wrote:
Thanks it's so many secure cards. Do you know of an good ones . I know about NFCU and USAA. But are their any small bank secure cards that are ok on fees? No CAP1 I got two of their cards already.

BoA has a secured card that you can add the 1-2-3 rewards onto, $39 AF. What cards do you have right now?

Do you really NEED another card, or do you just want one more? You might be better off gardening depending on your situation and just building history. 

Message 15 of 20
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Tictoctech wrote:
What is an Show MC card?

I believe this is it...

http://www.showcardcc.com/

And after reading their terms I think I will gladly stay away from them.. They offer a card with a 35.9% APR Smiley Tongue 

It's invitation only. They have two offers...one with $75 annual fee and 29.9% interest and another one with with $50 annual fee and 21.9% interest. I got the better offer and accepted...got a $500 limit and the first CLI comes in 6 months.

I'm planning on keeping it just for a year.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

with your current scores, did you have any problems leasing the vehicle?  may i ask how much down, and how much monthly you are paying?  and through which financial instituation?  i'm looking to lease very soon.

thanks,

Message 17 of 20
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
If you reeeeeeaaaalllllyyyy want to get the Freedom, you might call them for a recon using thr backdoor num. Also, dispute those old charge offs if you feel comfy doing so. It will only better your credit as some creditors do not consider accounts that are marked as "acct info disputed by consumer" on your cres report

Other than that, congratssss on your new lease!!!!! I want to lease a 2013 Altima soooo soo soooo bad!!!

DO you happen to know which ones that who dont count the disputed ccs?

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 18 of 20
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I had never heard of a SHOW credit card until this thread. I wonder how many people have this card?

Anyway CONGRATS on the approval!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

with your current scores, did you have any problems leasing the vehicle?  may i ask how much down, and how much monthly you are paying?  and through which financial instituation?  i'm looking to lease very soon.

thanks,

Hi I had no problems leasing the vehicle. I have 1 auto loan on record perfect payment history. I put  $1929 down, pay $299 a month, and JP Morgan chase is the leasing company.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.