Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved By Care Credit

tag
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Approved By Care Credit

Hi...After a year of waiting (getting all my ducks in a row) to apply with Care Credit I just applied online and was instantly approved for $10,600! Yipee!!!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved By Care Credit

WOW Rozbuds!!!!!  Smiley Surprised

You are the stellar example of what can happen when you PLAN!  Exercising your judgement when it came to unnecessary apping, you obviously got accts paid down, you waited for some older inq's to drop off...it all comes into play.  You pounced at the right moment & you came out the big winner on this one!!

Congrats to you!!!  You've earned this one!! Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 4
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Thank you BungalowMo. It feels good and exciting. Thank you to the people of this forum I have learned a lot and I finally have some long awaited will power to say no. But I must confess I do have a small urge to hit a few "luv" buttons.

BungalowMo wrote:

WOW Rozbuds!!!!!  Smiley Surprised

You are the stellar example of what can happen when you PLAN!  Exercising your judgement when it came to unnecessary apping, you obviously got accts paid down, you waited for some older inq's to drop off...it all comes into play.  You pounced at the right moment & you came out the big winner on this one!!

Congrats to you!!!  You've earned this one!! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
indiasnowden
Regular Contributor

Congrats RozBuds!  I enjoy reading about victories such as yours, it gives me hope.  Enjoy your new line of credit and best wishes on your procedure.  Care to share you Fico scores with us?   Treat yourself for accomplishing your goal, you deserve it.  Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 'All three mid 500s as of 1/1/16
EQ: 633 6 TU: 644 EX: 634 as of 3/11/17 via MyFico
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.