Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved CSP and Closed Cap1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved CSP and Closed Cap1

Can you believe, I have been approced for CSP with just 1.5 year history, a lot of enquiries and new cards recently.

This was my last card in list, I am done now. Closed Cap1 card with just $750 limit.. I am so relaxed, it was my first card but I dont like low limit card.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved CSP and Closed Cap1

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you believe, I have been approced for CSP with just 1.5 year history, a lot of enquiries and new cards recently.

This was my last card in list, I am done now. Closed Cap1 card with just $750 limit.. I am so relaxed, it was my first card but I dont like low limit card.

Suprised you didn't try the EO on cap1.

Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!

Did you have the other 5k+ cards when you apped for it?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!

Did you have the other 5k+ cards when you apped for it?

yes i have other 3 cards with 5k limit, all approved just recent. Infact chase mariott approved in mid jan.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@p- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Suprised you didn't try the EO on cap1.

I tried EO 2 months back, today i apped for cap1 cash back card, they denied, i dumped existind card. 

Apped for csp, they approved. Chase won loyal customer and cap1 lost me forever.

Message 6 of 7
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:I tried EO 2 months back, today i apped for cap1 cash back card, they denied, i dumped existind card. 

Apped for csp, they approved. Chase won loyal customer and cap1 lost me forever.

If you have to do new apps, I take Chase over Cap any day.  I've been pretty happy with the freedom.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.