Did you mean: 

Approved! Citi Forward

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved! Citi Forward

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved!

Congratulations, ptr2593. You have been approved for a Citi Forward® Card.

Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Card Name:Citi Forward® Card
Initial Credit Line:$5,000.00
Purchase APR:0% introductory APR for 7 months from date of account opening.   After that, your APR will be 17.99%.   This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Balance Transfer APR:0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 12 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 17.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Woohoo!

Your credit score722 

Source: Equifax                        Date: 01/2012What you should know about credit scoresYour credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report.

We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.

Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes.The range of scoresScores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.

What kind of EQ do they use?  250-900?

See I told you! Smiley Tongue Congrats though! 

Message 11 of 17
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the card!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!!! :-)

I wish Citi would give me a chance but I know I won't qualify for one until all my negatives have fallen off my credit reports. Until then, I will just play my cards right with the creditors who think I'm worth the risk.

Again, Congrats
Message 13 of 17
kpresod
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved!

Congratulations, ptr2593. You have been approved for a Citi Forward® Card.

Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Card Name:Citi Forward® Card
Initial Credit Line:$5,000.00
Purchase APR:0% introductory APR for 7 months from date of account opening.   After that, your APR will be 17.99%.   This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Balance Transfer APR:0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 12 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 17.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Woohoo!

Your credit score722 

Source: Equifax                        Date: 01/2012What you should know about credit scoresYour credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report.

We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.

Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes.The range of scoresScores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.

What kind of EQ do they use?  250-900?

Congrats !!

Good CL too.

I assume they used the new EQ aka Pinnacle. Others can confirm or deny.

Message 15 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

See you were all nervous last time we spoke Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
jla84
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I'm planning on apping for this card in May! 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.