New Contributor
hunter399

Approved: Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card

Thought I would share, in case anyone is interested.

I was approved this week for Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card.

I pulled a 676 on Equifax that day. They pulled Equifax only.

The automated email kicked back an approval right away - $6k limit (although I thought it had no pre-set spending limit?)

Valued Contributor
Uborrow-Upay

Re: Approved: Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card

Congrats, hunter399!  :smileyhappy:

The $6k only limits the amount you can carry as revolving debt on that no pre-set spending limit card.  Depending on how that issuer sees you in their internal records, you can far exceed that $6k limit, but you must pay off anything in excess of that $6k limit by the due date, in addtion to any minimum you'd be expected to pay on the $6k limit.

(I think I got that right, but it's open to clarification from others here, of course!)

Read the card agreement that they send to you for more accurate info on how this works. 

Nice job getting that card!!  :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}