Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved NFCU Platinum!

tag
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Approved NFCU Platinum!

Decided to take the plunge after reading about all the good things and got approved for a NFCU Platinum/$20K/prime + 5/25% utl.....I can't believe it!Smiley Very Happy

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved NFCU Platinum!

@rubaty wrote:

Decided to take the plunge after reading about all the good things and got approved for a NFCU Platinum/$20K/prime + 5/25% utl.....I can't believe it!Smiley Very Happy

NICE Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
ShootingStar
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Would you mind providing us with your stats (e.g. your FICO, # of baddies, if any, how long you've had an account with them, your highest CLI CC before them, etc.)?

I'm considering taking the plundge, as well -- I just want to do it at the best time in order to receive a definite approval and high CL.  Thanks!

"It's myFICO and I can cry if I want to!"

Starting Score January 1, 2010: 640
Current Scores Updated Sept. 6, 2011: EQ: 765 / TU: 778 / EX PLUS: 773
Goal Score: 800

"Working my way up!" Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 8
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

@ShootingStar wrote:

Congrats!  Would you mind providing us with your stats (e.g. your FICO, # of baddies, if any, how long you've had an account with them, your highest CLI CC before them, etc.)?

I'm considering taking the plundge, as well -- I just want to do it at the best time in order to receive a definite approval and high CL.  Thanks!

My scores as of 30 Aug are in my sig, 1 30 day late from 2005 on my TU, opened my account 24 Sept (checking online; called for CC app),  2 $20K CC w/USAA.

Message 4 of 8
score_building
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the great approval!!  It is an extension of considerable trust for a lender to extend a 20k CL from jump, kudos to you...do you know your UTI on EQ (they apparently have a strong preference for EQ (but you mentioned TU data)) at time of app?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 8
ShootingStar
Regular Contributor

I anticipate hitting the 700 club the beginning of October (keeping my fingers crossed) -- so I'll probably wait a little while longer before I apply for this one, as I'm hoping to pull off a decent CL.

And like the poster above, I'm wondering which CR they pulled (EQ vs. TU)?  Thanks for the info!

"It's myFICO and I can cry if I want to!"

Starting Score January 1, 2010: 640
Current Scores Updated Sept. 6, 2011: EQ: 765 / TU: 778 / EX PLUS: 773
Goal Score: 800

"Working my way up!" Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

My UTL on EQ & TU is 25%.  I don't know which report they pulled....my only late is on TU.

Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

That will be a nice welcome home present!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.