Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved! Wal-Mart Discover.

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Approved! Wal-Mart Discover.

Dang, I was surfing cards again this morning after my eBay M/C approval and saw an ad for the Wal-Mart Discover.  Got to thinking that I don't yet have a Discover Card and maybe I would qualify for a co-branded one, so I apped and got the following message:

You have been approved for a Wal-Mart® Discover®. Refer to your credit card agreement for the full terms. Your Wal-Mart Credit Card Credit Line: 1000.00 After you receive your card, please visit us at www.walmartcreditcard.com to access your account information and account self-service options in our secure environment and learn more about your Wal-Mart Credit Card.

WOW, GEMB must have taken me off their poop list.  I'm good to go now.  No More Apps!!!! 

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved! Wal-Mart Discover.

congrats!
Message 2 of 10
Kooliad
Regular Contributor

Nice job
Message 3 of 10
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

My Mom got this card online last year and they told her it was a 1000 CL.  When she got the card it was 3000.  Maybe they'll do the same for me Smiley Tongue.  Thanks everyone!!  Good info here helped me loads!!!!  Smiley Happy
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 4 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 10
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Good job! Keep up the good work!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats U_E!

Anyone know if you can do a product change from a regular discover to a walmart discover? which cr did they pull for this card u_e?
Message 7 of 10
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

They pulled TU and I'm in Georgia.  When I applied before and got denied, they pulled TU then too.  My Mom loves hers, she said they let you get cash at the purchase rate when you use it at Wal-Marts.  I can't wait to use it at Target...LOL  Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy Wonder if that will get me a pre-app for the Target Visa...Smiley Tongue
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 8 of 10
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

I'd say if you have a regular Discover, you'd be a shoe-in for a Wal-Mart branded Discover.  IMO. They would probably approve you. 
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh i was hoping to just product change because i use my discover a lot at sams and wal-mart so i figured why not just have their card Smiley Happy

Will give it a few months to mull about the brain and then make a decision thanks for the info and congrats on the new card again use it and love it Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.