Did you mean: 

Approved for 17.5K Nationwide Bank Visa® Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for 17.5K Nationwide Bank Visa® Credit Card

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok i know i have been on an app spree- Approved for AMEX PLAT, BOFA ACCLERATED REWARDS, AMEX Platinum Delta, and Visa Black Card. All Approved...AMEX pulled just one inq from EXP....BOFA pulled all Three.....Barclays which is VISA BLACK pulled all three, and Discover did too. I was approved within the last  week with all of them.

Whats the possiblity i will be approved with 3 inqs on my TU i am in texas

EXP-3

EQ-3

Scores TU 776 EQ 815 EXP- 829

But AAoA is 7 years

Income just really low balled it and put 200

Just applied got the dreaded 7-10 day thing, you think i am denied?

Thanks guys no more apps period!

Oh and i just moved 5 months ago TU is reporting my add on my app and so is EXP but not EQ in case they pulled that one

That's four on EX. They don't tally.

I think Coldplay was referring to his TU INQs only since this lender usually pulls TU but I could be wrong. Smiley Happy

Message 381 of 603
Anonymous
Not applicable

Coldplay1144, I must say your app spree truly paid off. Over 57k in available credit is great, and please let us know about Nationwide Bank. Oh, BTW GREAT CARDS!!
Message Edited by Creditbuilder28 on 01-16-2010 07:03 PM
Message Edited by Creditbuilder28 on 01-16-2010 07:05 PM
Message 382 of 603
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Visa Black, you think the annual fee is worth it?
Message 383 of 603
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Less than doubtful...
Message 384 of 603
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Less than doubtful...
what limit did they give you? you will have to let us know in a new thread about the card when it arrives!
I'm one of those that would probably pay the annual fee just to have the card if it was really a different card like the black amex 

Message 385 of 603
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I have never seen a significant CL disclosed for that card so I'm hoping to be surprised. How one can be involved with a Barclay issued card like that for that kind of AF is beyond me. BarclayCard = way too flakey. Must be read to cut and run at any moment!
Message 386 of 603
aquatic1
Established Contributor

The waiting game continues....I Was told last week to call today for a decision.  I specifically asked did they really mean today as it would be MLK day.  Was told yes, the credit department is open on Monday and for me to call.  Well, that was not the truth.  The credit department is closed.  Now, I know I can forget things but forget that your department will be closed is a bit much.....lol

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 387 of 603
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aquatic1 wrote:
The waiting game continues....I Was told last week to call today for a decision.  I specifically asked did they really mean today as it would be MLK day.  Was told yes, the credit department is open on Monday and for me to call.  Well, that was not the truth.  The credit department is closed.  Now, I know I can forget things but forget that your department will be closed is a bit much.....lol

I am really sorry to hear they are jerking you around.  To tell you the truth, I am a bit concerned that your experience could indicate that Nationwide Bank is totally FUBAR in the customer service and / or underwriting areas.  Hopefully your predicament is not the norm.
Message 388 of 603
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@aquatic1 wrote:

I am really sorry to hear they are jerking you around.  To tell you the truth, I am a bit concerned that your experience could indicate that Nationwide Bank is totally FUBAR in the customer service and / or underwriting areas.  Hopefully your predicament is not the norm.

Nationwide credit department leaves much to be desired in my case but the CSR's have always been extremely nice.  I will try and stay positive until I hear otherwise.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 389 of 603
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied because of Excessive Obligations (UTIL)

bummer  Smiley Sad

Message 390 of 603
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.