cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for AMEX Zync - -> want to app for 1 more card - Help?

tag
DeeBee18
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for AMEX Zync - -> want to app for 1 more card - Help?

Thanks Again Raenys! I will try for Citi Forward, cross your fingers and toes for me.. Smiley Happy

Also, I called Amex just now and the CSR confirmed that those inquiries will count as 2  since it for 2 different credit cards (Zync & Blue cash) Smiley Sad

Will keep ya posted! 

Officially a Homeowner 6/1/12

Jun' 2012 EX 737 (thru lender) ; Mar '12 EQ 746; July '12 TU 773

Chase Freedom - 6.5k; Amex Zync - NPSL; Ashley's GEMB - 5.5k; Barclay's Rewards MC - 1.5k, JCP - 1k; Macys - 2k; Chase Slate - 7k (AU on DH card); US Bank Cash+ - 9.5k
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!!!  Def keep us posted. Hope you have good news.

Message 12 of 13
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@DeeBee18 wrote:

Ok guys... 

I hit that apply button for Cap 1 venture card and got the dreaded " we are unable to approve, we will notify you" message.

I figured I should try first with Cap 1 since it is fairly easy to get.. But unfortunately was denied.. is it because of the AMEX inquiry I have?

I guess, plan B is to just age my AMEX;  then  try app'ing sometime next year.. =(

or..........

App for Chase freedom or Citi Forward. One last try today.. ?

Any input?

Just an FYI...when you got the "dreaded message" from Cap 1, it doesn't necessarily mean that you were denied.  I got the same message when I applied for one of their cards; a few days later, I got an email saying that my new card was on its way.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!  Smiley Wink

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.