Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex BCE!!!

tag
sureno90
Established Member

Approved for Amex BCE!!!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share that I was approved for the BCE for $3000. I did have a zync card since Feb 2011 so I'm sure that helped me get approved. My scores were 751 eq and 743 ex. Not sure what tran was.. and not sure which one they pulled.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex BCE!!!

Congrats. Make sure to set yourself up for the 3x cli in 61 days.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 10
sureno90
Established Member

@Crashem wrote:
Congrats. Make sure to set yourself up for the 3x cli in 61 days.

Thanks!! What are the chances of me getting 3x the cli in 61 days?

Message 3 of 10
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Amex will be soft pulling your cr pretty regularly. What kind of credit lines do you have now? Assuming you keep score up and use Amex and pay in full, I would say chances are good with income level. Don't need to use Amex highly. Great thing is they will counter and all this will not require hard pull but use the last soft pull they did.
Message 4 of 10
sureno90
Established Member

@Crashem wrote:
Amex will be soft pulling your cr pretty regularly. What kind of credit lines do you have now? Assuming you keep score up and use Amex and pay in full, I would say chances are good with income level. Don't need to use Amex highly. Great thing is they will counter and all this will not require hard pull but use the last soft pull they did.

The most I have is my Chase Freedom and that has a cl of $4000. I also have a discover card that I dont use with a cl of $2500. Oh ok cool, so if I try for $10000 they can counter it for $8000 etc.. ? Also, everytime I request a increase it will always be a soft pull?

Message 5 of 10
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Ahh this will be great for you. Only request up to 3x of your limit. 9k. You need to manage your credit carefully the next 61 days. I recommend you manage your reported util to maximize fico. Since you don't really know when Amex will soft pull, Have to be extra careful. Yes, after 61 days, you can app for cli in 6 months. Cli requests are soft pulls until they tell you otherwise. 3x till 25k is good rule for soft pulls cli.
Message 6 of 10
sureno90
Established Member

@Crashem wrote:
Ahh this will be great for you. Only request up to 3x of your limit. 9k. You need to manage your credit carefully the next 61 days. I recommend you manage your reported util to maximize fico. Since you don't really know when Amex will soft pull, Have to be extra careful. Yes, after 61 days, you can app for cli in 6 months. Cli requests are soft pulls until they tell you otherwise. 3x till 25k is good rule for soft pulls cli.

Oh ok.. thanks! I will do that

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats :-)
Message 8 of 10
sureno90
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats :-)

Thanks! (:

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!!!  I am greener than an AMEX Green Card with envy Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.