Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex Blue

tag
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex Blue

Every now and then people make a little light hearted comment, nothing serious.  Where is the big insult?  The OP is asking whether he should cancel his low fee card.  The humor is not only is the fee low, but it's a question only he can answer.  Only the OP would know whether that card is valuable to him or not.  I dont know...I just think that people ask questions on here that they already know the answer to and sometimes you should allow the OP to take comments as offensive first before you jump in and suggest that it is such.

Message 21 of 23
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Everyone is always so quick to jump the gun with certain posts. It's hard to perceive the intent of a post to be negative, joking, or serious. There's no need for anyone to call the poster a "SA" unless you know full well that was his intent. There is also no reason for the OP to get so upset over such a post, serious or not; and there is no reason for anyone to get butthurt and/or leave the forum from any post online.

Technically, he/she posted the savings per day and said if you needed the 7 cents then cancel the Zync. It was rather facetious, IMO, and nothing to be concerned with.

Just my .2cents

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 22 of 23
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Has it already been paid? If so, what's the difference?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.