Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

CL is 5,000 and  zero finance for the first 12 billing cycles.

This is my first card with BOA, looking for input on how they are as far as CLI are concern.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my first card with BOA, looking for input on how they are as far as CLI are concern.

Congrats!  I'm still waiting to receive mines.  It's been 2 weeks.  I guess it takes 2-3 weeks for those who do a PC for the BOA AMEX card.  Those who simply apped for the card receive the card within 7 days. 

Message 2 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 16
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

I literally applied for this card 03/11/2011 my scores are as follows Ex:730 EQ:721 Tran:730 as of 03/07/2011 there are 4 inquiries on Experian all are due to fall off this year and there are 4 on Tran 2 will fall off this year...EQ however has more than the other 2 I can't remember. I think I saw somewhere where it said that this card pulls Experian... is this correct? How long did it take for you to receive your approval. I was told to wait 10 days....blah...I am 22(23 in a few months) and I've had my oldest account for over 3 years...NEVER have been late on anything...any insight would be great. I'm freaking out over here.

Ex:730      03/07/2011

EQ:721    03/07/2011

Tran:730 03/07/2011

Message 4 of 16
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

This is one of my favorite card! I got my CLI within the first month, no joke. Within the second month I got my secomd CLI again. I started out with 1k, now at 3200 in less than 6 months. Since you started out at 5000, I highly doubt they will give you anymore until 6-12 months of payments.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 5 of 16
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Which credit report did they pull...Experian?..

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they pulled EX. I have 14 Inq's on my EX. I actually called the backdoor number because I got the wait 30 day message. I spoke with a credit analyze, she asked me a couple of questions and approved me for 5,000. Call the backdoor number.
Message 7 of 16
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Wow 14 inq's...I was worried about 4...are they open on Saturday?
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

They should be. I know that's a lot but they are all over a year and will drop off next year. They tend to pull EX a lot in NY that's why.
Message 9 of 16
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the card!  I have this card (since 2008) and I've been pretty happy with it.  I've gotten 2 decent CLI since I've had it... 4k>7k>10k.  Used the "luv button" on the site.  They do like to see some usage.

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.