Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

tag
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Re: Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

They were open, but he gave me a number to call back on Monday to speak to a credit analyst. The number isn't the same as the one in this thread. I'll check out the backdoor thread later to make sure it's in there. Thank you...and oh ok I thought they were from this year. I'm in Florida they tend to pull Equifax A LOT!! Congrats to ty on the approval!!!  *cheers

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know how it goes on Monday when you call.  Wishing you luck.

By the way they asked me questions in regards to my student loans, they asked me if I was still in school, I said yes.

Placed me on hold and told me I was approved for 5,000.

Good Luck again.

Message 12 of 16
The_Gazelle12
New Contributor

Great news Ty101...I called this morning. I was actually automatically approved that same day, but the reason I got the 30 day message was because I put my old address and my new address, and they needed to verify it and some other information to make sure it was me. I was approved for $10k  =)

Message 13 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

Just got an update about my product change to BOA AMEX card.  It's now appearing  when I login to the site and the card is on its way.  Now, I'm waiting for them to report my CL to the CRAs. 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yayyyy Congrats Quen12

Message 15 of 16
DI
Super Contributor

Anyone who get this card or do a PC from one of the flexible spending cards, the credit limit will report.  My $7000 CL is now reporting since doing a PC from BOA Signature to BOA AMEX. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.