Quen12

Re: Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

They were open, but he gave me a number to call back on Monday to speak to a credit analyst. The number isn't the same as the one in this thread. I'll check out the backdoor thread later to make sure it's in there. Thank you...and oh ok I thought they were from this year. I'm in Florida they tend to pull Equifax A LOT!! Congrats to ty on the approval!!!  *cheers

Regular Contributor
ty101

Let me know how it goes on Monday when you call.  Wishing you luck.

By the way they asked me questions in regards to my student loans, they asked me if I was still in school, I said yes.

Placed me on hold and told me I was approved for 5,000.

Good Luck again.

Quen12

Great news Ty101...I called this morning. I was actually automatically approved that same day, but the reason I got the 30 day message was because I put my old address and my new address, and they needed to verify it and some other information to make sure it was me. I was approved for $10k  =)

Super Contributor
DI

Just got an update about my product change to BOA AMEX card.  It's now appearing  when I login to the site and the card is on its way.  Now, I'm waiting for them to report my CL to the CRAs. 

Regular Contributor
ty101

Yayyyy Congrats Quen12

Super Contributor
DI

Anyone who get this card or do a PC from one of the flexible spending cards, the credit limit will report.  My $7000 CL is now reporting since doing a PC from BOA Signature to BOA AMEX. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}