Re: Approved for BOA Accelerated Rewards AMEX

They were open, but he gave me a number to call back on Monday to speak to a credit analyst. The number isn't the same as the one in this thread. I'll check out the backdoor thread later to make sure it's in there. Thank you...and oh ok I thought they were from this year. I'm in Florida they tend to pull Equifax A LOT!! Congrats to ty on the approval!!!  *cheers

Regular Contributor

Let me know how it goes on Monday when you call.  Wishing you luck.

By the way they asked me questions in regards to my student loans, they asked me if I was still in school, I said yes.

Placed me on hold and told me I was approved for 5,000.

Good Luck again.

Great news Ty101...I called this morning. I was actually automatically approved that same day, but the reason I got the 30 day message was because I put my old address and my new address, and they needed to verify it and some other information to make sure it was me. I was approved for $10k  =)

Super Contributor

Just got an update about my product change to BOA AMEX card.  It's now appearing  when I login to the site and the card is on its way.  Now, I'm waiting for them to report my CL to the CRAs. 

Regular Contributor

Yayyyy Congrats Quen12

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Anyone who get this card or do a PC from one of the flexible spending cards, the credit limit will report.  My $7000 CL is now reporting since doing a PC from BOA Signature to BOA AMEX. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.