Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with BK7

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Approved for Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with BK7

Yesterday When Me And My DW was at Disney World I've did an App at the park as they were offering $100.00 in a gift card if you were approved for the card..So when I applyed I got the 30 day message..when I got home I called the back door number listed in the forums...I spoke to a very friendly credit annalist..now mind you I had a chase acct..that was in my BK7 ..9 years ago...to much of my suprise she asked me how I was able to build back my credit(It was these forums that helped me)she brought up the acct that I had with chase that was in my BK7...and I asked if I should wait longer to apply..she put me on hold for a few minutes and asked me some other info...and than put me back on hold and told me that I was approved for 5K....Now about 7 months ago I got a Chase Bold Ink for my business which is a pay in full card and I run about 2K a month thur it(I think that helped) and I have a chase checking acct. which I opened up 3 months ago and I keep a small balance as Its not my main checking acct..and at the time I opened the checking acct..I did apply for a chase freedom and was turned down and even with a recon...it was still a no..so I think if u build a relsonship with chase..it helps...and their Credit Managers are very friendly and seem to go the extra to approve you
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with BK7

Of course they go the extra mile to approve you. The only product a bank or credit card company has to sell is money. It just so happens their product has unlimited demand and they do a pretty good job of giving the illusion that it has a limited supply Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.