Frequent Contributor
sandman2435

Approved for Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with BK7

Yesterday When Me And My DW was at Disney World I've did an App at the park as they were offering $100.00 in a gift card if you were approved for the card..So when I applyed I got the 30 day message..when I got home I called the back door number listed in the forums...I spoke to a very friendly credit annalist..now mind you I had a chase acct..that was in my BK7 ..9 years ago...to much of my suprise she asked me how I was able to build back my credit(It was these forums that helped me)she brought up the acct that I had with chase that was in my BK7...and I asked if I should wait longer to apply..she put me on hold for a few minutes and asked me some other info...and than put me back on hold and told me that I was approved for 5K....Now about 7 months ago I got a Chase Bold Ink for my business which is a pay in full card and I run about 2K a month thur it(I think that helped) and I have a chase checking acct. which I opened up 3 months ago and I keep a small balance as Its not my main checking acct..and at the time I opened the checking acct..I did apply for a chase freedom and was turned down and even with a recon...it was still a no..so I think if u build a relsonship with chase..it helps...and their Credit Managers are very friendly and seem to go the extra to approve you
Established Contributor
Jlu

Re: Approved for Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with BK7

Of course they go the extra mile to approve you. The only product a bank or credit card company has to sell is money. It just so happens their product has unlimited demand and they do a pretty good job of giving the illusion that it has a limited supply :smileywink:

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $15k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}