Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Freedom!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Chase Freedom!

I applied for this card Feb 24. I got the typical 7 to 10 days email.  They asked that I send proof of residence and I did.  I was approved today for a 1500 dollar limit.  I know the limit isnt high but I cant wait to grow it with Chase.  Is this considered a prime card?  Thanks Smiley Happy

Fico Equifax 682

Previous Equifax 520

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Freedom!

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for this card Feb 24. I got the typical 7 to 10 days email.  They asked that I send proof of residence and I did.  I was approved today for a 1500 dollar limit.  I know the limit isnt high but I cant wait to grow it with Chase.  Is this considered a prime card?  Thanks Smiley Happy

Fico Equifax 682

Previous Equifax 520

congrats and yes chase is a prime card

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 2 of 12
learnin113
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interest rate is 22% but I dont plan on carrying a balance on this card.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 12
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Equifax 682

Previous Equifax 520

Its a prime card!  congrats on your new account!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Equifax 682

Previous Equifax 520

Congrats!!!

I want this card soooo bad but i'm going to win this war with my app demon!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!  Im pretty happy with this one!

Message 8 of 12
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Well done and indeed prime. Just dont get your hopes up about a CLI any time soon.
Message 9 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico Equifax 682

Previous Equifax 520

What bureau did they pull?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.