Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

tag
jonathanw84
Established Member

Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

I was just approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card! The main reason I applied for it was the 40,000 point sign up bonus. Combined with the Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card that I recently received, my wife and I will be flying back to Jamaica for free Smiley Happy

The only downside is that they had to reallocate some of my existing credit lines for this card. I currently have a Chase Freedom with a 17,000 credit line and a Chase Southwest with a 20,000. I opted to split the Southwest since we use the Freedom for our daily card and have no plans on getting rid of that.

Overall, extremely happy and even more excited with all of the great FREE things we've received and will continue to receive. If you aren't using a rewards credit card for ALL of your purchases, you are missing out on LOTS of free money!

Thanks everyone!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

@jonathanw84 wrote:

I was just approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card! The main reason I applied for it was the 40,000 point sign up bonus. Combined with the Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards credit card that I recently received, my wife and I will be flying back to Jamaica for free Smiley Happy

The only downside is that they had to reallocate some of my existing credit lines for this card. I currently have a Chase Freedom with a 17,000 credit line and a Chase Southwest with a 20,000. I opted to split the Southwest since we use the Freedom for our daily card and have no plans on getting rid of that.

Overall, extremely happy and even more excited with all of the great FREE things we've received and will continue to receive. If you aren't using a rewards credit card for ALL of your purchases, you are missing out on LOTS of free money!

Thanks everyone!

CONGRATS!!!

Very nice lines overall with Chase!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 7
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Those are impressive limits. So envy lols

Would you tell us how many inquiries were in your cr at the time of app?
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 7
jonathanw84
Established Member

Only two. One from my mortgage in January and the other one would be from my Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards app.

Message 4 of 7
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats i gues 12 inq's is to many won't be apping anytime soon 4 this one LOL.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 5 of 7
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! 

Message 6 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats! Very nice limits.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.