cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citi Costco but have a question?

tag
Te3030
Regular Contributor

Approved for Citi Costco but have a question?

My spouse & I applied separately, she got a approval email right away and was able to set up online account & paperless. I never got approval email, but was able to set up online account & paperless, however when we attempt to log in to the accounts we both get a error message. I've been trying since early yesterday to log in with no luck, keep saying try again in 10-15 mins.

We both got instantly approved, I don't know yet who they pulled but my scores range from 670-650 & I got $3500.

Has anyone else got approved but no email & can't log in? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Citi Costco but have a question?

Congrats to you both!
Message 2 of 12
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Te3030 wrote:

My spouse & I applied separately, she got a approval email right away and was able to set up online account & paperless. I never got approval email, but was able to set up online account & paperless, however when we attempt to log in to the accounts we both get a error message. I've been trying since early yesterday to log in with no luck, keep saying try again in 10-15 mins.

We both got instantly approved, I don't know yet who they pulled but my scores range from 670-650 & I got $3500.

Congrats on the approval! I was approved yesterday, got the email, and set up online account but can't log in as well.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. You have to wait 24 hrs from approval as per my chat with citi CS as I was trying to ask if I can request for CLI. 

Message 4 of 12
NattyPButter
Contributor

was having the same problem but not anymore...only problem is I need the card info to get into account. 

Message 5 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Moving to CC for better coverage

Message 6 of 12
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@Te3030 wrote:

Same situation for me. I applied yesterday morning and was approved instantly for $3,500.00 but have not recieved an email. Last night my GF applied and was instantly approved and recevied an email 20 minutes later.  Should I be worried I did not get an email, even though I have the printout of my approval?

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be ok. 

Message 8 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I agree, it should work out soon. Just may need updating time.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 12
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

@RM21 wrote:
I agree, it should work out soon. Just may need updating time.
UPDATE: I called in and the CSR located my account, no explanation why I did not get an email but she did show a account. 

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.