Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citiforward Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Citiforward Card

Does anyone else have this card. I applied Friday had to fax them some documentation they approved my application today well that's what the automated system just told me. How can I find out what my CL is?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Citiforward Card

Just called my starting CL is $2300Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just called my starting CL is $2300Smiley Very Happy

Congrat!

My DD just got approved last month and her CL is $3500...Dont know much about the card yet. She just start using it last week and her spring break.....

Again...Congrats..Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 7
alph4
Regular Contributor

I applied and got Forward in August 09 with a starting CL of 4000.  They didn't ask for any documentation for me, however this was before the CARD act.  I am still (technically) a student by the way.

At about the five-month mark, the CLI option appeared and they upped me from 4000 to 5500.

While the card doesn't have the best in terms of average reward points, if you use it exclusively for restaurants and movies (5x points) it's great.  Using 5x points and then redeeming for statement credits yields a little over 3% back, assuming of course you pay in full.

They also gave me 6 months intro 0% interest, however I didn't utilize this.

Current Cards:
American Express Blue Cash Preferred - March 2007 - CL $10,000
Citi Forward Visa Signature - September 2009 - CL $6,500
Chase Freedom - March 2011 - CL $15,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - May 2013 - CL $12,500
Discover It - November 2013 - $5,000
Barclay Arrival - January 2014 - $10,000
Message 4 of 7
tray
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to you good job, you are really raking up on the good credit cards lately, can you mention if you have any baddies on your cr and what cr was pulled.  I would like to app this card myself still have a unpaid cell phone baddie on my reports can't wait by July will be off all my reports and maybe I can app then.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tray wrote:

Can you mention if you have any baddies on your cr and what cr was pulled.  I would like to app this card myself still have a unpaid cell phone baddie on my reports can't wait by July will be off all my reports and maybe I can app then.

They pulled EQ which is funny cause in the past every citi card i have always applied they always have pulled EX. I had a collection fall off my reports last week my EQ fico score jumped to 710 no baddies like 15 inquiries.

Message 6 of 7
Locksley123
Regular Contributor

I had a product change from Citi Dividend Platinum to Citi Forward. All the benefits except for intro 0% rate apply.

This is my favourite card because of 5x points for restaurants, movies, and books.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.