Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Costo Trueearning Card.

tag
voidman
Established Contributor

Approved for Costo Trueearning Card.

Had applied to costo trueearning card's invitation to apply last week. Today got an email stating that the card is approved and I should be receiving it in next 7 days.

I am not a heavy costo shopper, I usually shop for sugar & dish washer liquid once in 2 weeks and Pizza. 

-void
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Costo Trueearning Card.

who did they pull and your scores?
Message 2 of 7
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
who did they pull and your scores?

I am pretty sure they pull EX, but i cant tell, i dont have any credit monitoring service. Last month when I checked my TU it was 720 and 25% util with 2.5k and 2k on 2 cards. 

I paid down 2.5k card to $500 and waited for the statement to cut. with lower util reported I pulled the trigger. 

It was not a instant approval, got a 15 day notice and after a week i got an approval mail. 

I was eying Amex blue since last year. It is even on my wish list somewhere on my blog. But I will settle for the true-earning card. 

With the approval I will renew  costo membership as well. 

-void
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats--my last elusive beast that i am still waiting on
Message 4 of 7
pattycake
Established Contributor

They pulled EX for me in AZ. I got my card in six days, and although I have no idea what my EX FICO is, I can only assume it's around 750 or so.
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 5 of 7
voidman
Established Contributor

Received the card today in the mail. Credit Limit is $6100. That was the CL of Chase., my highest CL

After I applied for CostAmex, Chase gave me a 3k CLI. 

-void
Message 6 of 7
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@voidman wrote:

Received the card today in the mail. Credit Limit is $6100. That was the CL of Chase., my highest CL

After I applied for CostAmex, Chase gave me a 3k CLI. 

Congrats. That's a good limit for CostcoAMEX. If you use it for six months you should be able to get the AMEX Blue you mentioned.  AMEX tends to be easy once you have one of their cards and use it a bit.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.