Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Home Depot!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Home Depot!

I know this wouldn't be a big deal to most of you, but my husband and I were approved for a total of $4,000.00 of credit from Home Depot. Considering that our next largest limit is around $500, we're thrilled. Yay!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for Home Depot!

Congrats!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
NeedinHelp42
New Contributor

If you don't mind, what were your scores?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats... any card with no AF is a blessing. Just use it every now and then and PIF before statement cuts.

Message 4 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this wouldn't be a big deal to most of you, but my husband and I were approved for a total of $4,000.00 of credit from Home Depot. Considering that our next largest limit is around $500, we're thrilled. Yay!

That's a great card, and a great CL. I've used mine for big purchases and small, mahogany flooring and petunias.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm actually not sure what our scores are right now. Our mortgage just started reporting, so it's probably different. Creditkarma (fako) score that has been right on with transunion says that hubby's score increased to the 650's. Mine was around there prior to the mortgage reporting.

Message 6 of 11
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Rollercoaster_84, on the card and the new home!  Smiley Happy

Did you apply online for HD, or did you app in the store?  Just curious which way you went with this...

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

We went into the store, but the process was automatic. I swiped my debit card, answered a few questions on the screen, and voila!

Thanks for the congratulations, we're very happy!

Message 8 of 11
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

congrats on the new cc, does anyone know who HD's card is issued with?

Message 9 of 11
kittygal
New Contributor

Home Depot CC is with CitiBank.

Starting Score: 696
Current Score: TU 731 7/30/10 EQ 789 8/23/10
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.