Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Hooter's MC

tag
timber
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for Hooter's MC

I too app'd last Saturday, 9/22 and got an approval message, but did know CL. Just received the card today with 5000 CL and no AF... Yea! Cool card - I like the flat black surface vs the glossy on most black cards.
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will be amazed at how quickly they report the TL to the CRAs..I activated on a Thursday and Friday morning, they were already reporting on Experian, the following Monday on Transunion, and at the rear, as usual, Equifax, almost a month later.
Message 12 of 20
orl2185
Established Contributor

Hello folks, I also applied online, got the 7-10 day message. Spoke to them recently... WOW!!! 8000 CL no AF APR 8.25... They pulled from EX 691
Message 13 of 20
crivas21
Contributor

I  applied just now and i got the 7 to 10 day message but I will call them in a couple a days for status.does anyone know what agency they pull from here in CALIFORNIA? thanks in advance and this place rocks¡¡¡¡crivas21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score: 07/30/2007--EQ 575/ TU 560
Current Score: 01/18/2011--EQ 777/TU 765/EXP 763-(pull by CU)
Goal Score for 06/31/2011--EQ 800/TU 800/EXP 800

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not in CA but everyone on this forum (myself included—I'm in NY) seems to have TU pulled.
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in California, and they pulled Transunion on me.
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I did an update of my TC reports today, and guess what, EQ is already reporting my Hooter's TL (including my CL).  I haven't even received the card yet, but it's already reporting!!  Let's see about the other 2 CRAs.

-d

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my card on Tuesday, with a scary 24% APR but no AF.  Mind you I will only be using this for the TL and CL, so I don't expect to pay any interest on it Smiley Happy   Thanks again to everyone here, otherwise I would've never known this card existed.
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know which CRA is pulled for NJ? Who Gave Me Credit is listing ALL 3. Please advise.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

the only one i've seen hooters pull is tu. that's who they pulled for me as well.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.