Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Macy's! :)

tag
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Approved for Macy's! :)

This really feels like a turning point...other than my Wells Fargo Secured card I no longer have a single card with any annual fee!  I just closed down my Capital One card and it feels good!

Approved for only a $200 starting limit but worth it for me because I do quite a bit of clothes shopping there and can pay it off right away.

I know their balance/limit reporting is all messed up currently but do they do many auto-CLI's?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Macy's! :)

Congrats! Did you apply instore? were you approved for Amex or store card?

Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

ifinet, I'm going to have to subscribe to your posts just to keep up with your avatars and siggies! Smiley Very Happy

--as my avi enters a stare-down with yours

OK, sorry for the thread-jack; handing the thread back over to OP

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Online actually, I was about to order some things for the Easter sale anyway so said what the heck.  I was approved for the store card.

Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oops, oh yes, congrats on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Their cards seem to be demonically possessed these days, but the rewards are great.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
creditguy-378
Regular Contributor

always use credit wisely and you won't ever feel like you're working just for the task master
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.