cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Navy Federal credit card!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Navy Federal credit card!!!!!!

I recently opened a Navy Federal checking and savings account and was hearing a lot of good things about their credit cards. Since I really do not have much credit, I didn't think they would approve me. So I just went for it the other night and was approved for 8k instantly. Not bad at all for my first ever credit card.....lol. I will use this and build a great credit credit profile. I have really learned a lot from this board and others like it............thnx

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Navy Federal credit card!!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently opened a Navy Federal checking and savings account and was hearing a lot of good things about their credit cards. Since I really do not have much credit, I didn't think they would approve me. So I just went for it the other night and was approved for 8k instantly. Not bad at all for my first ever credit card.....lol. I will use this and build a great credit credit profile. I have really learned a lot from this board and others like it............thnx

Congrats!!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/2011-myFICO-Members-Lines-of-Credit-Total/td-p/860354

Message 2 of 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Navy Federal credit card!!!!!!

A great place for learning and sharing here.  Congrats!! Sweet 1st card limit ther', mine was 400 or 500  

nice lmts encourage higher limits with other lenders going forward and

NAVY can really jump start your credit profile,

worth their weight in gold IME, good going Smiley Happy

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.