cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for PR Gold after having ZYNC for 3 months! But help me with something...

tag
migo13
Contributor

Approved for PR Gold after having ZYNC for 3 months! But help me with something...

I got an email telling me to set up account access, which I already have (when I got my ZYNC) - so I logged in with my current credentials.

I got this message:

"All applications associated with this User ID have already been registered for online access and can be viewed here. Please create a new User ID if you wish to enroll another Card."

I don't get it...

1. Do I really have to create another User ID to see my Gold Card?! I'd like to be able to see all of my cards under one login. That's going to be really annoying if I do.

2. I heard about people linking their ZYNC card to another card to convert their MR Express Points to regular MR points. How do I do this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for PR Gold after having ZYNC for 3 months! But help me with something...

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for PR Gold after having ZYNC for 3 months! But help me with something...

No you do not need another ID. Wait for the card to come in and activate it under your current accout. 

The MRE's will convert automatically within about 24 hours of activation of the new card. Congrats

Message 3 of 6
RonDawg
Contributor

@migo13 wrote:

I got an email telling me to set up account access, which I already have (when I got my ZYNC) - so I logged in with my current credentials.

I got this message:

"All applications associated with this User ID have already been registered for online access and can be viewed here. Please create a new User ID if you wish to enroll another Card."

I don't get it...

1. Do I really have to create another User ID to see my Gold Card?! I'd like to be able to see all of my cards under one login. That's going to be really annoying if I do.

2. I heard about people linking their ZYNC card to another card to convert their MR Express Points to regular MR points. How do I do this?

What happened to me was this, I was approved for the BCE card was invited to create a user ID and that I did however in order to add the card to your user ID you have to have the card in your hand.  They ask you a few questions that can only be answered if you have the card.  It was the same way with my PRG card sept I already had the user id setup because of my BCE card.

The card must be in your hand to add it.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 4 of 6
migo13
Contributor

Thanks guys.

Message 5 of 6
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.