Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Partners First

tag
jbh
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Partners First

Was the denial instant? (I was told to wait for the answer by mail)

That said, Adam, my pull was EQ only. I know this for sure.
Message 11 of 14
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

In my case...  the denial came in the form of a letter...  The TU pull was NOT at my request and if they would have pulled it 3 days later, it too would have been clean...  bad timing, but do be prepared for an extra pull from TU besides the normal EQ pull.

I will wait a few months an dtry again...

Message Edited by spiritcraft1 on 09-21-2008 03:11 PM

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 12 of 14
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

How did you get your scores up so much?

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

after success with Cabelas, decided to try this also. didn't get instant and tried calling the number it gave me and she said I would hear in 7-10 days but she also didn't understand what I was asking about doing manual underwriting over the phone.
I just don't understand how some people get jobs in credit and have no idea what credit means!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.