Re: Approved for Starbucks Card

Oh, man, you're killing me. I WANT one!

*clings to doorframe of Concorduser Center.*
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new card, concord! 

(Wow.  Why did I just experience an overwhelming since of deja vu as I was typing?)  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, concord!

Message 13 of 18
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks... I am so addicted to Starbucks White Mocca. At least 4-8 cups a week, every week so far.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Thanks... I am so addicted to Starbucks White Mocca. At least 4-8 cups a week, every week so far.

I got one of those gift cards, just because of the freebies that come with it.  The barista was trying to sell me on it, and I said, "But I use my CC to accumulate rewards."  She said, "Yeah, you have to weigh which would be the better deal."

It didn't occur to either of us right away that I can use my CC to load my SB gift card and get the best of both worlds.  So that's what I do now.

Message 15 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Now you have to go online and create your Starbucks card account and decide how much you want to auto reload on your new credit card so you get your full 3%!
Everytime my starbucks card gets below $15 it reloads $50 from the credit card onto the starbucks card.
Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Congrats, concord! I got a $3500 CL on Chase's Border Visa. Wonder if that's a common starting figure for their affiliate cards?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

I'd be happy w/ 3.5k on my pending Chase Amazon Visa..  Smiley Wink
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.